All prices are in Canadian dollars. PayPal will convert to your currency automatically. Or you can mail a check in Canadian or U.S. dollars (see below).
Definitions of Size:
Large: 10.5 to 13.0 x 18.5 to 19.0 inches
Medium: 7.0 to 8.5 x 11.0 inches
Small: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
All prices include free shipping, handling and any applicable taxes..
If you order more than one item or pick up your order at our place in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, you will receive a discount. Please contact David Young for details.
If your order is damaged in transit, please send me a photograph of the damaged goods by email and I will either replace the item free of charge or refund your purchase and shipping costs.
To order an item, click on one of the MY STORE galleries and then click on the image of the product you wish to purchase. Click on Select Size (the price) and finally, click on the size you wish to purchase. You can add the item to the CART and check out or continue with shopping. If you have a PayPal account, you can pay using that account. Or you can mail a check to David E. Young in Canadian dollars or U.S. dollars. If the latter, please use an exchange rate of .76. For example, if the cost of a small photograph is $40, a U.S. dollar check should be for $30.40. Please mail your check to David E. Young, Suite 210, 5685 Edgewater Lane, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, V9T 6K3. As soon as I receive your check, I will mail your order.
Copyright © 2018 PhotoArtWebsite, All rights reserved.
No part of this content, or data, or the information included therein, may be reproduced, republished or redistributed without the prior written consent of the owner
Terms and Conditions – Our Refund/Return Policy:
The term Japanese Aesthetics or “I” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5685 Edgewater Lane, Nanaimo, B.C. Canada V9T 6K3. The term “You”refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. If the product you ordered is damaged in transit, please email me a photo of the damaged object within 15 days and I will either send you a replacement or give you a refund.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) This website contains material which is owned and copyrighted by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator.
6) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Personal Information Collected
When ordering a product, we are provided with your name, address, email address, and order number.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
Log Files and Cookies
Links to Other Websites / Third Party Links
Registration and Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website.
We believe that the protection of your privacy is an important part of doing good business. We understand your concerns about sharing your personal data. We only collect data that is necessary to complete your order and we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore - as is the case with any organization - we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
Powered by Squarespace